- If your ORA assignment requires or allows you to submit images or other types of files, you see two buttons below the response field: Choose Files one one side of the page, and Upload Files on the other side of the page.
Note: The cumulative size of the files that you upload must be less than 10 MB. Image files can be in .jpg, .gif, or .png format.
- Depending on the requirement of the Subject Matter Expert, they may also require learners to submit files in .xlsx and .zip file format.
To upload files in your response:
- Below the responses field, select Choose Files.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the file that you want to upload, and then select Open. A preview image of each file is visible.
- In the boxes next to each preview image, enter a written description of the image. This step is required to help learners who cannot see or access the image understand and evaluate your response.
- Across from the Choose Files button, select Upload files.
Note: You can replace the files that you uploaded with different files until you submit your response. To replace your uploaded files, repeat steps 1-3.