- You receive your score for an open response assessment when you have completed the following steps.
- Submitted your response to the question.
- Completed the assessment training step (if included).
- Performed the required number of peer assessments.
- Performed a self-assessment (if included).
- Received the required number of peer assessments of your own work.
- Received a staff assessment (if included).
If other learners are still assessing your response, you see the following message below the Assess Your Response step:
1. Your Grade: Waiting for Peer Assessment
- Your response is still undergoing peer assessment. After your peers have assessed your response, you will see their feedback and receive your final grade.
- If you see this message, check back periodically until peer assessments of your work are complete.
2. View Your Score
- When peer assessment is complete, and if the assignment does not include a staff assessment step, you can see the scores and any comments that you received from peers who assessed your response. You also see the scores from your self assessment.
- If the assignment included a staff assessment step, you receive your final grade after a member of the course team grades your response. In this case, your score details will include peer assessment scores and comments, but the staff grade becomes your final assignment grade.
- If you want to, you can provide feedback on the peer scores or comments that you received.