1. When you are working in a course, green check marks show your progress through the lessons. These check marks appear when you complete all of the content in a part of the course.
2. The green progress check marks are a visual aid and do not have any bearing on your course completion status or certificate eligibility. You can see your grading and progress towards the passing score in your course on the progress tab.
3. To receive a check mark in a content, you must complete all of the following actions.
- View all videos in the unit.
- Submit answers for all of the problems in the unit.
- View all HTML content in the unit for at least five seconds.
Note: (For some advanced assignment types added by course staff, a check mark may not appear. This does not impact your course grading.)