- If you see an email or password incorrect message, make sure that the email address you entered is the one that you registered for your CourseBank account.
If you continue to see this message, you can select Forgot Password? above the password field to change your password.
Common Login Problems
If you clicked Forgot Password but have not received an email message with a link to reset your password, check for these common problems:
- Is your email address entered correctly on the sign in page? Check for errors and try again.
- Did you enter the same email address that you used to register your Coursebank account? Reset messages are sent only to registered email addresses.
- Did you check your spam message folders? Check your spam folder for a message from [email protected].
- If the message is not there, try adding [email protected] to your contacts or your approved senders list, and then reset your password again
- Did you complete the account registration process for CourseBank.ph? To check, try registering again with the same email address. If the account does exist, a message will indicate that you entered a duplicate email address.
Other Error Messages
If you see a different error when trying to sign in, check for these common problems:
- Make sure that you are using a current version of Firefox or Chrome.
- Try clearing your browser’s cache.