- You will be asked to take a photo of yourself when taking a verified course or taking a proctored exam.
- When you are preparing to take a proctored exam, you must take a photo of yourself using your webcam to verify your identity. You will receive a prompt to take a photo of yourself using your webcam.
- Follow the instructions in the Secure Browser window to position yourself in front of your webcam.
- When you are ready to take the photo, select Take User Photo.
- Preview and confirm that your photo is clear, and can be used to verify that you are the same person as in the photo ID.
- If the photo is clear, select the checkbox and select Confirm User Photo.
If the photo is not clear, select Retake ID Photo to try again.
- When you have completed all the setup and verification steps, you will be redirected to the exam page. You may be prompted to re-login, complete login to be directed to the exam page. You have successfully set up the proctoring software, and the software has started recording a proctoring session in the Secure Browser.
Note: You must not close this Secure Browser page until you have finished your exam.